Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Confusion Sets In

I hate being confused. I dislike not knowing what exactly I want and I hate knowing what I want and realizing I may not be able to have it. I love this new man in my life, but he has to make his own decisions on how he wants to live his life. Love is such a powerful emotion. It feels great, it helps intimacy and damn can it hurt. Being hurt by love is the worst feeling. Loving someone and being unsure whether or not they want to be with you is awful. No matter how great the love is, it still can turn sour quickly. There are so many things in life that I want to experience with him, but am now seeing that it may not happen. The thought of potentially being single does excite me somewhat. It opens opportunities to meet new people and potentially find the right person for me. Exploring love and sex is a heady thing. So confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment