Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dead Tired

Not really feeling the holidays this year. I have shopping to do tomorrow and hopefully I won't have to venture out on Christmas Eve! I'm still just feeling confused about what is going on in my "love life." Don't know what to do. Should I just see how everything plays out or should I try to end it and move on living life and learning and exploring myself and my options? Just plenty confused and it's a tough situation. I hate walking away from love, but there are other people in the world that I can fall in love with and that can love me, right?

On the other hand, being stressed is good for my diet. I just don't eat much right now. I don't feel like it. So hopefully I will be down a couple more pounds since my last doctor's appointment when I go on the 28th.

Feeling pretty well beat down, though. Hopefully I can sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment