Thursday, January 6, 2011

Beginning of the journey...

All my life I have wanted to be slim, lean, thin. Not just wanted, yearned and desired to be thin and slim and all the above! As I look back, I have never taken the time for habit-forming and making myself be dedicated to my own cause. It's time for a change. I turn 30 this year in May. I have 3 beautiful children and a loving man in my life. I want to be fit, slim and healthy for them and for myself. I hate being the fat mom at the gym. I hate being the fat mom at the school. I am embarrassed for myself and for my kids. The time to change is now, before its too late and my health is seriously affected. I weighed in today at 216lb. I started counting calories using an app on my Blackberry and have been going to the gym. No more soda and lots more water. I work as a supervisor in the fast food industry, so unhealthy options surround me and I have to use every ounce of willpower sometimes to avoid those and choose healthy. Here's to me, my willpower and the ability to change! Goal 1- get down below 200lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment