Sunday, January 16, 2011

Realization and Acceptance

I am realizing and accepting how I got to this point in my life. I like food. I like to eat out. I like to cook. I like to eat what I cook. I don't like to exercise. Why? Because I'm overweight and its hard. Its hard because I am overweight. I have been basically sedentary for years. I get winded walking. I get winded going up and down the stairs. Its time to change. My weight is putting unnecessary stress on my organs. Its going to destroy my health and my life unless I make major changes. Currently I am going to the gym everyday. My goal is to do 1 hr of cardio everyday. I will work on strength training soon, but haven't decided when I'm going to begin. I know I need to do it because muscle burns more calories than fat. It will come to me, when I feel I'm ready to start. So here's to getting to my first goal- hopefully I'll be there in the next 2 weeks! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment